Tuesday, August 7, 2007

About this blog...

Travel and Photography are two of my passions. What a nice way to journal these two interests of mine: Travel Photo Blog!

I have travelled quite a bit (yes, only a bit) and there are so many more places to cover. I hope to see it all ..one fine day! My list of must-see-places never seem to end. From the forests of Amazon to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, from the majestic Pyramids of Giza to the amazinngly marvelous Tajmahal in India, I want to see it all. I sound greedy right? Well... I cant help it! Atleast I want to see the new seven wonders of the world. (crossing my fingers for the same)

Am not a great photographer..but I like to go click click whenever I can. Some of my works has been appreciated by my friends. I hope to improve, once I get hold of a SLR. (yeah, thats what I've been asking my husband to gift me for our anniversary ;) ) I know.. greedy again!
This blog is a way to see the world through my eyes (aka my camera's eyes). I hope you all like it. Please share your photographs too.. I would definitely love to feature it in my guest blog.

"One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things." –- Henry Miller

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely photographs, very good effort, you can do better if passion for photography runs high in you. keep it up..